The 2016 MVP Circuit is an event designed to promote disc golf to new players, introduce players to the MVP Disc Sports brand and products, and serve as a gathering for existing MVP Fans. 2016 is the second year of the MVP Circuit, with over 90 events in its first year.
Recommended entry fee for an MVP Circuit event is $30. This includes a Player’s Pack worth over $60, one round of competitive golf, and numerous side games with prizes on the line.
Player’s Pack includes:
- Signal 16mm Understable Fairway Driver in Neutron Plastic
- Matrix Midrange Driver in Proton Plastic
- Spin Putt & Approach in Electron Plastic
- Swag Pack with MVP Woven Lanyard, MVP Carabiner, and MVP Vinyl Sticker
- Retail value over $60!
Standard Prize Pack items (to be divided by the Event Director) include an option of: MVP plastic (10 Circuit discs assortment), two Nucleus Tournament Bags, or a Black Hole™ Pro, as well as a large metal disc with a unique MVP Circuit Champion stamp. Prizes may be given for the winners of the round, as well as winners of Putter Olympics and the Driver Showcase.
About the Player’s Pack Discs
Signal Fairway Driver
16mm Rim Fairway Driver Class
This will be the second model of our beginner-friendly 16mm driver class, built especially for The Circuit.
13mm Rim Midrange Class
The most turn-resistant and reliably-fading GYRO™ midrange to date, designed from overwhelming demand by MVP fans.
Spin Putt & Approach
11mm Rim Putt & Approach Class
Based on the MVP Ion and Anode core, flies straight for putts and handles responsive turns on drive and approach.
Circuit-Stamped GYRO™ Plastic
2016 Circuit-stamped plastic is available exclusively to Circuit Event Directors with their event order. If there are items here that you want, tell your Event Director more than three weeks in advance of the event so they can order. Event Directors may also purchase additional Player’s Pack discs, so let them know what you want!
The following models will be available with the 2016 Circuit stamp:
- Plasma Photon* 21.5mm distance driver in new plastic
- Plasma Wave* 21.5mm distance driver in new plastic
- Proton Resistor* overstable 17mm fairway driver
- Axiom Watermelon Theory* understable 12mm midrange driver
- Electron Medium & Electron Soft Ion
- Neutron Signal* understable 16mm fairway driver
- Proton Matrix* overstable 12mm midrange
- Electron Spin* stable-understable 11mm putter
* unreleased in general production, Circuit-exclusive until otherwise announced