Circuit Events were a huge success once again in 2023, and we can’t wait to start them back up in 2024!
For new and experienced Tournament Directors, the MVP event staff is here to provide you with all of the resources and support required to host a Circuit Event. This “Tournament in a Box” will provide you with a fun format, registration assistance, marketing materials, players’ packs, and prizes. Your players will receive special edition MVP, Axiom, and/or Streamline discs, an opportunity to compete in an unique tournament with your local GYROnauts (MVP fans), and a chance to win a special prize package. Check out the descriptions of the Circuit Challenge and Space Race to decide which format you’d like to offer.
Tournament Director details:
- The 2024 Circuit Challenge dates will be announced in the spring and the 2024 Space Race dates will be announced either late summer or early autumn
- A Disc Golf Scene template will be provided for the TD to fill out the details and start registering players
- Minimum of 24 registrations required to run a Circuit Event
- An order form for your players’ packs and prizes will need to be submitted at least two weeks before your event
- A watermelon disc will be made available to purchase and be used as prizes or as a way to raise money for your event
- Contact email@example.com for more details
Promotional Axiom Disc: Watermelon Edition
The promotional Watermelon discs are designed to give you a unique and fun disc offering to accompany your event. Whether for event promotions, giveaways, raffles, or CTP prizes, these collectible discs can be purchased alongside your event order. The Axiom Watermelon discs have been highly sought after items over the years and there will be a new one offered in 2024.
Collect ’em all!
Tournament Directors are encouraged to go out into their local community and find some other (non-disc manufacturer) sponsors as well. These can be local businesses, restaurants, disc golf clubs or even individuals. Those additional sponsorship dollars can go to upgraded prize packages (see below) or giveaways for your players. The sponsors can be recognized on the tournament flyer that MVP will provide and also on-site at your event with a table (optional), on social media posts, and via announcements. MVP Circuit Events recommends focusing on selling multiple small sponsorships for $100 each rather than asking for the big title sponsor, but if you can get a big money title sponsor, then by all means do it.