The 2015 MVP Circuit is an event designed to promote disc golf to new players, introduce players to the MVP Disc Sports brand and products, and serve as a gathering for existing MVP Fans.
Recommended entry fee for an MVP Circuit event is $30. This includes a Player’s Pack worth over $60, one round of competitive golf, and numerous side games with prizes on the line.
Player’s Pack includes:
- Unreleased “Relay” 16mm Understable Fairway Driver in Neutron Plastic
- Tangent Midrange Driver in Plasma Plastic
- Atom Putt & Approach in Electron Plastic
- Swag Pack with MVP Koozie, Wristband, and Vinyl Sticker
- Retail value over $60!
Standard Prize Pack items (to be divided by the Event Director) include MVP plastic and accessories, as well as a large metal disc with a unique MVP Circuit Champion stamp. Prizes may be given for the winners of the round, as well as winners of Putter Olympics and the Driver Showcase.
About the Player’s Pack Discs
Relay Fairway Driver
16mm Rim Fairway Driver Class
This will be the debut model of our beginner-friendly 16mm driver class, built especially for The Circuit.
12mm Rim Midrange Class
Atom Putt & Approach
10mm Rim Putt & Approach Class
Circuit-Stamped GYRO™ Plastic
2015 Circuit-stamped plastic is available exclusively to Circuit Event Directors with their event order. If there are items here that you want, tell your Event Director more than three weeks in advance of the event so they can order. Event Directors may also purchase additional Player’s Pack discs, so let them know what you want!
The following models will be available with the 2015 Circuit stamp:
- Plasma Tesla* 20mm distance driver in new plastic
- Plasma Inertia* 20mm distance driver in new plastic
- Neutron Photon stable-overstable 21.5mm distance driver
- Neutron Wave neutral-understable 21.5mm distance driver
- Neutron Ion
- Neutron Relay* understable 16mm fairway driver
- Plasma Tangent* 12mm midrange in new plastic
- Electron Atom
- and the top secret new item: Fission Volt ultra-lightweight 18.5mm fairway driver
* unreleased in general production, Circuit-exclusive until otherwise announced